• Trekking peaks – we've been sorting out our mountain and walking sections and have now created a new Trekking Peaks category to list the popular treks to high altitude mountains that can be climbed without technical mountaineering skills and equipment – that's the likes of Kilimanjaro, Aconcagua, Chimborazo and Mount Fuji.
• Decorative paint techniques – a recent new category is for decorative painting techniques for use on furniture and interiors, new submissions for residential and multi-day courses and workshops are welcome!
• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• Skyros Holidays – wide range of active, creative and holistic holidays in Greece and on the Isle of Wight in the UK, many breaks offering a host of activities in a single package.
• Lisa Meixner Arte Ceramica – intensive 5-day or 9-day pottery courses for beginners and those with experience, with potter and artist Lisa Meixner, focusing on wheelthrowing and onglaze painting.
• Evoke Adventure – guided wild, adventurous sea kayak expeditions in Norway, Greenland & sea kayaking skills courses in Cornwall, UK.
• Bridge Overseas Ltd – hosted leisure holidays in the UK and Worldwide, including a wide range of Bridge holidays.
• Art at Tregib – acquire a new art/craft skill, or brush up on already mastered techniques with friendly experienced tutors in a picturesque and inspiring setting near Llandeilo in beautiful West Wales.
• XUK Activity Summer Camp – multi-activity summer camp for children (7-17) from all over the world offering a dynamic and thrilling activity timetable within a family-orientated, nurturing environment.
• OnTrack Weight Loss & Fitness Retreat – specialist weight loss, fitness and lifestyle change health retreats in the heart of the Devon countryside.
• Pyrenean Experience – exclusive small-group guided & unguided walking holidays in the Spanish Pyrenees, with private dinner parties, wine tastings, music concerts, Basque festivals & Spanish immersion courses.
• Entrée Destinations – polar bear safari/photo shoot in Churchill, Canada. A tour designed for keen wildlife photographers, offering amazing wildlife photographic opportunities in an untrammeled setting.
• Magic Breaks – Theme Park breaks with Disneyland® specialist agents, offering competitive prices on tailor-made holidays and short-breaks to Disneyland® Resort Paris.
• South Downs Discovery – self-guided walking holidays on the South Downs; tailor-made trips, with handpicked accommodation, door-to-door baggage transfer and 24/7 support.
• Tai Chi & Nutrition for Health & Wellness – Tai Chi and Qigong relaxation holidays and retreats; a 7-day therapeutic and energising Qigong holiday on the magical island of La Gomera.
• On Foot Holidays – self-guided walking holidays covering most of southern and central Europe, destinations include Italy, Spain, the UK, Greece and Coatia.
• Perthshire Treks – bespoke guided walking adventures in Scotland and in Perthshire in particular, based in Pitlochry, in the heart of Highland Perthshire.
Adventure yoga holidays that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks which team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Booking a skiing holiday as a single person – ski or snowboard holidays are a good choice for solos and there are a number of ways of going about it, look at the pros and cons of different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Isle of Wight. An intro to off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...