• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Our fitness breaks category has been expanded to include new sections listing training camps for runners and triathletes, where focused training, often in the sun, is the name of the game. We've also expanded the boot camp category, listing health, fitness and weight loss bootcamp retreats.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• Ball Hill Farm Upholstery – rolling workshops, taught in a spacious, well-equipped studio with all essential tools provided, and materials required available to purchase at cost.
• Cala d'Or Yoga – yoga holidays by the beach on the stunning East coast of Majorca, in luxury 4-star accommodation.
• The Golden Otter – Greek sailing holidays around Kefalonia and the Ionian Islands, aboard a beautiful classic wooden yacht.
• Eat, Sleep, Heal Retreat – Scottish based, 1-to-1 nutritional therapy and cookery retreats to help reach health and wellbeing goals.
• Andersen Boats – Canal Boat Holidays – a family run business in Middlewich, offering canal boating holidays from one of the best starting points for amazing routes in England and Wales.
• Peru Safari – Peru by self-drive 4x4 expedition vehicle with guide vehicles and support team. For the Andes, Amazon basin and deserts, plus Galapagos add-ons.
• Caravanturkey Cultural Center – courses and workshops in rug weaving, Turkish cooking, wood crafts, belly-dancing and yoga.
• Signature African Safaris – bespoke and small group holidays in Africa; also special interest trips, birding, diving and honeymoon.
• Spaceships Rentals Australia – campervan hire in Australia, available from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Cairns.
• Spaceships Rentals New Zealand – versatile, fun, fuel efficient and award-winning car-based camping vehicle hire.
• British Exploring – a specialist in adventure travel and expeditions to wilderness areas in the Amazon, Himalayas and beyond.
• Costa Rica Vacations – local tour operator providing custom Costa Rica holiday packages, including specialist adventure packages.
• Epic Morocco – experts in tailor-made adventure travel and trekking holidays in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco.
• ABC School of English – Learn the English language with a local school in the heart of London's Covent Garden.
• Casa Zaguan – rural hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands offering walking, road and mountain biking and cycle training.
• Presidential Private Jet Vacations – custom-crafted private jet vacations, offering journeys that embody the epitome in luxury holidays, to the most exclusive destinations worldwide.
• Classic Tours & Safaris – licensed tour operator offering balloon safaris, Kilimanjaro trekking, game drives, walking safaris ...
• Tracy Chaplin, Milliner – hat making and felt textile workshops in SW France, led by award winning milliner Tracy Chaplin.
• Peter Sommer Travels – specialist, expert-led, small-group archaeological tours in Turkey, Greece and Italy.
• Africa Odyssey – Tailor-made African safaris and honeymoons in Botswana, Namibia, Tanzania, Kenya and Zambia.
• Tanzania Odyssey – Bespoke Tanzanian safaris and honeymoons and beach breaks to the Indian Ocean islands.
• Asia Odyssey – Tailor-made holidays and honeymoons to the Far East and India, a speciaist in itineraries to South-East Asia.
• I Romiti – glass and ceramic workshop holidays in the stunning surroundings of a restored C13th monastery in Northern Tuscany.
• Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa – in Sussex, offering a variety of services and a comprehensive range of facilities.
Adventure yoga holidays and courses that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, climbing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks that team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Options for booking a skiing holiday as a single person – a ski or snowboard holiday is a good choice for the single skier and there are a number of ways of going about it, this article looks at the pros and cons of the different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and the Isle of Wight. An introduction to the off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...