• Trekking peaks – we've been sorting out our mountain and walking sections and have now created a new Trekking Peaks category to list the popular treks to high altitude mountains that can be climbed without technical mountaineering skills and equipment – that's the likes of Kilimanjaro, Aconcagua, Chimborazo and Mount Fuji.
• Decorative paint techniques – a recent new category is for decorative painting techniques for use on furniture and interiors, new submissions for residential and multi-day courses and workshops are welcome!
• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• Butford Organics – Cider making courses and tastings in Herefordshire, England. Ideal for enthusiastic amateurs or those with commercial aspirations.
• Aztat Treks – Trekking and walking holidays in the Atlas Mountains, of Morocco; private Atlas trekking, camel-trekking and 4×4 adventure holidays.
• Tai Chi Holidays – Tai Chi, Chi Gung and Meditation with expert tuition in a beautiful location in Corfu.
• Travel Butlers – African safaris and beach holidays from specialists in tailor-made safaris to South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania and Namibia; and beach holidays to Indian Ocean islands including Zanzibar, Mauritius and the Seychelles.
• Inspired Mosaics Studio – mosaic summer schools, courses and retreats in Hove, East Sussex, courses led by an experienced mosaic artist, all materials provided.
• Textile Holidays France – a range of creative textiles courses and holidays in SW France.
• Absolute Sanctuary – a Moroccan inspired boutique wellness resort which specalises in detox, spa and yoga holidays and retreats on Koh Samui Island in Thailand; combining luxury accommodation with a wide range of wellness programs.
• Wildlife Trails – offering spectacular wildlife tours anywhere in or between the Arctic or Antarctica.
• Croatia Yoga – yoga holidays on the coast of Croatia near Dubrovnik; 4-star accommodation, dynamic hatha classes, beginners welcome and lots of other activities available.
• ISSOS International Summer Schools – program for high school students (13-18) to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure in St Andrews, Cambridge and Yale.
• Brooks Art – residential art courses in Wales, with professional artists and a country range, walking, talking, painting and drawing.
• Shakespeare in the Mountains – Groups of readers walk in the mountains, eat and cook, and read one Shakespearean work a day over five days.
• Florenceforover50s – Florence cultural vacations for seniors, individual travellers, couples, two friends travelling together, women travelling on their own.
• International Summer School For Teens – Summer School in central Scotland; courses in: English , Pre IB/GCSE Study, Global Entrepreneurship, Tennis, Golf and Media Communications.
• Vistas – unique sketching breaks and courses in some of the world's most stunning and inspiring locations; small groups led by an experienced, professional artist.
• Le Vélo Voyageur – French bike tours and cycling holidays riding the French cycle routes; weekends, short breaks and full weeks.
Adventure yoga holidays that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks which team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Booking a skiing holiday as a single person – ski or snowboard holidays are a good choice for solos and there are a number of ways of going about it, look at the pros and cons of different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Isle of Wight. An intro to off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...