• Trekking peaks – we've been sorting out our mountain and walking sections and have now created a new Trekking Peaks category to list the popular treks to high altitude mountains that can be climbed without technical mountaineering skills and equipment – that's the likes of Kilimanjaro, Aconcagua, Chimborazo and Mount Fuji.
• Decorative paint techniques – a recent new category is for decorative painting techniques for use on furniture and interiors, new submissions for residential and multi-day courses and workshops are welcome!
• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• Sapienza Travel – offering a range of cultural holidays, singing and painting holidays, and visits to opera festivals in Europe.
• Heart & Art Andalucia – inclusive art and craft residential courses with professional, experienced artist teachers.
• Kuoda Travel – Personalized travel and luxury tours in Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, visiting South America's most extraordinary destinations.
• Kaleidoscope Events – unique range of corporate team building events across London and the Home Counties, for small teams to large groups.
• La Vieille Ferme – learn the French language in Normandy – offering a bilingual tutor, self-catering accommodation and free time for other activities, exploring and language practice.
• Surya Surf & Yoga Retreat House – year-round week or weekend yoga and surf retreats for all levels at La Barrosa beach, Cádiz in southern Spain.
• 5 Star Tennis Holidays – exclusive tailor-made tennis holidays at the best European and Worldwide resorts; tennis holidays and breaks for all ages and abilities.
• Gateway2Morocco Travel – customised, private, multi-day tours in Morocco; and Marrakech day trips for couples, families and groups, at affordable prices.
• Walking Holiday Ireland – self-guided and guided walking and hiking holidays in Ireland; also short Irish landscape and wildlife photography courses.
• Art Holidays Romania – Painting courses and holidays in Maramures, Northern Transylvania; courses are run by established British artists and tutors and cater for painters at all levels.
• Tai Chi & Nutrition for Health & Wellness – Qigong and Tai Chi holidays and retreats, including a seven-day energising, therapeutic Qigong retreat on the Canary Island of La Gomera.
• Getaway & Create Minibreaks – 3-day, fully inclusive, jewellery making or picture making minibreaks in the lush countryside of Cordoba, Spain.
• Motivate Bootcamp – ladies fitness and weight loss bootcamp retreats in the UK and Europe: for fitness, weight loss, or just an active holiday.
• Adventure Alternative – a responsible adventure travel company, founded by Everest mountaineer Gavin Bate, offering a wide variety of climbs, treks and adventures, including iconic favourites like Kilimanjaro and Everest Base Camp.
• Surya Lanka Ayurveda Beach Resort – Ayurveda resort in Sri Lanka, which specialises in Sri Lankan Ayurveda, Yoga retreats and Ayurveda retreats.
• La Ferriere Relaxation et Retraite – exclusive tai chi and chi kung retreats with tailored coaching, at La Ferriere in the Dordogne, France.
Adventure yoga holidays that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks which team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Booking a skiing holiday as a single person – ski or snowboard holidays are a good choice for solos and there are a number of ways of going about it, look at the pros and cons of different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Isle of Wight. An intro to off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...