• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Our fitness breaks category has been expanded to include new sections listing training camps for runners and triathletes, where focused training, often in the sun, is the name of the game. We've also expanded the boot camp category, listing health, fitness and weight loss bootcamp retreats.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• Africa Expedition Support – unique safari travel, from tailor made group and teen travel to silver nomads after a trip of a lifetime.
• La Serena – walking and driving, food and wine, festivals and special interest holidays: dressmaking, Italian baking, etc.
• Travel Biblical – Biblical tours in Greece and Turkey, Christian travel planing for church groups, individuals and Travel Agents.
• Costa Brava Knitting – Small-group knitting holidays on Spain's Costa Brava, with craft blogging yarnaholic Bonny Bonafilla.
• Mountain Adventure Camps – specialist provider of multi-activity summer camps and multi-family experiences in the French Alps.
• 7 Island Surf – year round surf courses and surfing holidays in the Canary Island sunshine, for all levels, from complete beginner to advanced surfer.
• Villa Andalucia – offering a wide range of cultural and activity based trips and packages in and around Malaga and Competa in Malaga, Spain.
• Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort – a Costa Rica resort designed for yoga enthusiasts and surfing lovers, offering a spa, yoga/pilates studios, gym, surfing lessons, juice bar ...
• Itinorient-Madrid – a week of intensive map reading and mountain navigation instruction in the mountains near Madrid, Spain.
• Sa Piatta – Alternative holidays in Sardinia, themes include personal development, creativity, life story work, holistic health, wellness and self discovery.
• Bryanna Smith – Empowerment retreats to improve self esteem, reduce anxiety and gain clarity with mindfulness, meditation and creative techniques.
• Yoga Holidays Portugal – yoga retreats in Portugal, outdoor yoga, experienced teachers, yurt accommodation, organic food.
• Let Me Play – football players training camp, a UK based football intensive residential camp for ages 10 to 18.
• Ball Hill Farm Upholstery – rolling workshops, taught in a spacious, well-equipped studio with all essential tools provided, and materials required available to purchase at cost.
• Cala d'Or Yoga – yoga holidays by the beach on the stunning East coast of Majorca, in luxury 4-star accommodation.
• The Golden Otter – Greek sailing holidays around Kefalonia and the Ionian Islands, aboard a beautiful classic wooden yacht.
• Eat, Sleep, Heal Retreat – Scottish based, 1-to-1 nutritional therapy and cookery retreats to help reach health and wellbeing goals.
• Andersen Boats – Canal Boat Holidays – a family run business in Middlewich, offering canal boating holidays from one of the best starting points for amazing routes in England and Wales.
Adventure yoga holidays and courses that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, climbing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks that team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Options for booking a skiing holiday as a single person – a ski or snowboard holiday is a good choice for the single skier and there are a number of ways of going about it, this article looks at the pros and cons of the different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and the Isle of Wight. An introduction to the off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...