• Trekking peaks – we've been sorting out our mountain and walking sections and have now created a new Trekking Peaks category to list the popular treks to high altitude mountains that can be climbed without technical mountaineering skills and equipment – that's the likes of Kilimanjaro, Aconcagua, Chimborazo and Mount Fuji.
• Decorative paint techniques – a recent new category is for decorative painting techniques for use on furniture and interiors, new submissions for residential and multi-day courses and workshops are welcome!
• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• The New Earth Retreats – transformational experiences and unique Personal Development programmes in beautiful areas of Australia.
• Racingbreaks.com – packages offering, tickets, accommodation, travel, hospitality and more to all major national and international horse racing events.
• Slipper Camps – inspirational mini-breaks for ladies over 45, with creative workshops, country walks, visits, social activities and opportunities to make new friends.
• TEFL International Prague – 4-week TEFL courses leading to an internationally recognized Certificate in TESOL, course moderated by TEFL International.
• Walking In Cape Verde – small group and tailor-made adventure trips created by a team specialized in mountain trekking and hiking.
• Wayfairer Travel – tailor-made luxury holidays to Africa and Asia, specialising in active family holidays, luxury honeymoons and safari holidays.
• Let's Cook in Umbria – authentic food and wine tours from a rural farmhouse surrounded by rolling hills, vineyards and olive trees in Umbria, central Italy.
• Heart & Art Andalucia – inclusive art and craft residential courses with professional, experienced artist teachers.
• Food N' Wine Vacations – European holidays focusing on people, places, history and traditions, exploring landscapes and tasting food and wine.
• Scandinavian Kayaking Adventures – fun, all-inclusive, multi-day sea kayaking experiences in Sweden, with trips suitable for all; including groups, stag/hen parties and solo travelers.
• Velo Performance – cycle coaching/training and cycling holidays in the Algarve, Portugal.
• Solo Holidays Abroad – luxury 4* holidays in Europe: escorted adult-only group holidays for singles and solo travellers – skiing, city breaks, beach and activity holidays.
• Undiscovered Mountains – customised, bespoke, activity and adventure holidays in the mountains and great outdoors of Europe.
• Adventure Alternative – adventure travel from mountain to jungle, desert to arctic, including charity challenges, family holidays, safaris and yoga retreats.
Adventure yoga holidays that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks which team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Booking a skiing holiday as a single person – ski or snowboard holidays are a good choice for solos and there are a number of ways of going about it, look at the pros and cons of different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Isle of Wight. An intro to off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...