• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Our fitness breaks category has been expanded to include new sections listing training camps for runners and triathletes, where focused training, often in the sun, is the name of the game. We've also expanded the boot camp category, listing health, fitness and weight loss bootcamp retreats.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• I Romiti – glass and ceramic workshop holidays in the stunning surroundings of a restored C13th monastery in Northern Tuscany.
• Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa – in Sussex, offering a variety of services and a comprehensive range of facilities.
• Together Travel – group/solo party and clubbing hols to top clubbing destinations, such as Ibiza, Mallorca and European festivals.
• B&B Lasnavillasmm – trekking and walking, guided and self-led; biking and cycling on mountain or racing bike.
• RTC Travel – offering luxury holidays, cruises, weddings, honeymoons, city breaks, winter holidays and tailor-made trips.
• Freedom Africa Holidays – Africa specialist offering self-drive and escorted tours; safari, beach and multi-centre holidays, and flights.
• The Ultimate Retreat Company – luxury, all-inclusive health retreats for weight loss, fitness, detox, wellbeing and anti-ageing.
• Platinum Healing – detox and yoga retreats in two stunning locations, in the UK and Portugal.
• Assington Mill – offering a diverse range of short 1-3 day courses mainly on rural skills and crafts in rural Suffolk.
• Arena Travel – top quality holidays, tours, and cruises covering a wide range of special interests and hobbies.
• Direct Traveller – leading specialist in bespoke holidays to Turkey, Cyprus, Greece, the United Arab Emirates and Sri Lanka; includes beach holidays, city breaks, guided tours, gulet cruising and two-centre breaks.
• Ancestry Routes – group genealogy holidays researching family history at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, USA.
• Simply Stag & Hen – party weekends in the UK and Europe, only operating in the hottest party cities.
• Awaken Holidays – specialist holidays collection offering yoga, fitness, bootcamps, detox, spa, walking and cycling.
• wellness and more – wellness retreats in Spain; offering spiritual growth and personal development.
• Bike Greece – Affordable mountain bike adventures and expeditions in central Greece and on Evia Island.
• Switzerland Travel Centre – unescorted, self-led tandem tours in the Three Lakes or Lake Constance areas of Eastern Switzerland.
• Weight Loss Holidays – wholefood and weight loss retreats from a luxury, eco-friendly base in Normandy, France.
• Stepstones – holidays in Spain for people with disabilities, or special care needs; offering a range of recreational activities.
• Yellow Jersey Cycling Holidays – fully supported, guided, small group cycling holidays in the UK, France and Italy, at very competitive rates.
• Spaceships Rentals – car-based camping vehicles, custom-fitted with campervan features, an amazing way to travel.
• Sally & Alice Travel – tailor-made luxury travel with personalised itineraries, particularly luxury safari and beach holidays and bespoke honeymoons.
• Lateral Life – bespoke, personally designed luxury worldwide travel, also luxury honeymoon planning.
• Camp Leaders – package offering summer camp jobs in the US, for people from the UK and worldwide.
Adventure yoga holidays and courses that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, climbing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks that team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Options for booking a skiing holiday as a single person – a ski or snowboard holiday is a good choice for the single skier and there are a number of ways of going about it, this article looks at the pros and cons of the different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and the Isle of Wight. An introduction to the off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...