• Trekking peaks – we've been sorting out our mountain and walking sections and have now created a new Trekking Peaks category to list the popular treks to high altitude mountains that can be climbed without technical mountaineering skills and equipment – that's the likes of Kilimanjaro, Aconcagua, Chimborazo and Mount Fuji.
• Decorative paint techniques – a recent new category is for decorative painting techniques for use on furniture and interiors, new submissions for residential and multi-day courses and workshops are welcome!
• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• Trails and Vines – running holidays in the World's most beautiful wine regions, including Rioja (Spain) and Bordeaux (France), offering a mix of leisurely runs and structured sessions.
• Agriturismo Villa La Rogaia – creative classes and holidays including cookery, wine tasting, tango, salsa, painting and sculpture.
• Ichnusabike Adventures – active holidays specialist in Sardinia, Italy. Offering self-guided and guided cycling and mountain biking tours, hiking and multi-activity trips for every type of traveller.
• The New Earth Retreats – transformational experiences and unique Personal Development programmes in beautiful areas of Australia.
• Racingbreaks.com – packages offering, tickets, accommodation, travel, hospitality and more to all major national and international horse racing events.
• Slipper Camps – inspirational mini-breaks for ladies over 45, with creative workshops, country walks, visits, social activities and opportunities to make new friends.
• TEFL International Prague – 4-week TEFL courses leading to an internationally recognized Certificate in TESOL, course moderated by TEFL International.
• Walking In Cape Verde – small group and tailor-made adventure trips created by a team specialized in mountain trekking and hiking.
• Wayfairer Travel – tailor-made luxury holidays to Africa and Asia, specialising in active family holidays, luxury honeymoons and safari holidays.
• Let's Cook in Umbria – authentic food and wine tours from a rural farmhouse surrounded by rolling hills, vineyards and olive trees in Umbria, central Italy.
• Heart & Art Andalucia – inclusive art and craft residential courses with professional, experienced artist teachers.
• Food N' Wine Vacations – European holidays focusing on people, places, history and traditions, exploring landscapes and tasting food and wine.
• Undiscovered Mountains – customised, bespoke, activity and adventure holidays in the mountains and great outdoors of Europe.
Adventure yoga holidays that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks which team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Booking a skiing holiday as a single person – ski or snowboard holidays are a good choice for solos and there are a number of ways of going about it, look at the pros and cons of different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Isle of Wight. An intro to off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...