• Trekking peaks – we've been sorting out our mountain and walking sections and have now created a new Trekking Peaks category to list the popular treks to high altitude mountains that can be climbed without technical mountaineering skills and equipment – that's the likes of Kilimanjaro, Aconcagua, Chimborazo and Mount Fuji.
• Decorative paint techniques – a recent new category is for decorative painting techniques for use on furniture and interiors, new submissions for residential and multi-day courses and workshops are welcome!
• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• Wildlife Trails – offering spectacular wildlife tours anywhere in or between the Arctic or Antarctica.
• Croatia Yoga – yoga holidays on the coast of Croatia near Dubrovnik; 4-star accommodation, dynamic hatha classes, beginners welcome and lots of other activities available.
• ISSOS International Summer Schools – program for high school students (13-18) to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure in St Andrews, Cambridge and Yale.
• Brooks Art – residential art courses in Wales, with professional artists and a country range, walking, talking, painting and drawing.
• Shakespeare in the Mountains – Groups of readers walk in the mountains, eat and cook, and read one Shakespearean work a day over five days.
• Florenceforover50s – Florence cultural vacations for seniors, individual travellers, couples, two friends travelling together, women travelling on their own.
• International Summer School For Teens – Summer School in central Scotland; courses in: English , Pre IB/GCSE Study, Global Entrepreneurship, Tennis, Golf and Media Communications.
• Vistas – unique sketching breaks and courses in some of the world's most stunning and inspiring locations; small groups led by an experienced, professional artist.
• Le Vélo Voyageur – French bike tours and cycling holidays riding the French cycle routes; weekends, short breaks and full weeks.
• Himalayan Footsteps – adventure tours, safaris, trekking and expeditions to India, Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.
• Families Worldwide – Worldwide family adventure and activity holidays, group or tailor-made trips.
• Walks Worldwide – trekking and walking holidays worldwide – from small group guided treks to self-guided walking trips.
• Toubkal Trekking Morocco – trekking tours specialist in Marrakech, offering climbing, trekking and activity trips in the High Atlas Mountains and the Moroccan desert.
• Crafty Retreats & Workshops – luxury residential textile art courses in rural France, a fully-catered, professionally tutored creative holiday.
Adventure yoga holidays and courses that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, climbing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks that team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Options for booking a skiing holiday as a single person – a ski or snowboard holiday is a good choice for the single skier and there are a number of ways of going about it, this article looks at the pros and cons of the different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and the Isle of Wight. An introduction to the off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...