• Trekking peaks – we've been sorting out our mountain and walking sections and have now created a new Trekking Peaks category to list the popular treks to high altitude mountains that can be climbed without technical mountaineering skills and equipment – that's the likes of Kilimanjaro, Aconcagua, Chimborazo and Mount Fuji.
• Decorative paint techniques – a recent new category is for decorative painting techniques for use on furniture and interiors, new submissions for residential and multi-day courses and workshops are welcome!
• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• Cruise Croatia – small ship cruises from Croatia; exclusive itineraries exploring popular destinations like Dubrovnik and Split, or off-the-beaten-track island-hopping. Also Cruise/Land Tours; Themed Cruises; or Cruise-Tours.
• Unforgettable Cruises – luxury, ocean and river cruises to destinations like: Croatia, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Caribbean Islands, Costa Rica, Mekong, Cuba, Maldives, Seychelles, Bali, Indonesia and Egypt.
• Tai Chi & Nutrition for Health & Wellness – Tai Chi and Qigong relaxation holidays and retreats; a 7-day therapeutic and energising Qigong holiday on the magical island of La Gomera.
• On Foot Holidays – self-guided walking holidays covering most of southern and central Europe, destinations include Italy, Spain, the UK, Greece and Coatia.
• Perthshire Treks – bespoke guided walking adventures in Scotland and in Perthshire in particular, based in Pitlochry, in the heart of Highland Perthshire.
• Nephroxenia Dialysis Centers Group – Private clinic group with a network of three dialysis units across Greece, offering holiday hemodialysis treatments in Chania (Crete), Chalkidiki (Northern Greece) and Corfu.
• Overland Ireland – small group tours in Ireland; relaxed tours experiencing Ireland's landmarks or active tours that also include activities such as walking, surfing, cycling, sailing, kayaking, kite surfing, horse riding and beer tasting.
• Trails and Vines – running holidays in the World's most beautiful wine regions, including Rioja (Spain) and Bordeaux (France), offering a mix of leisurely runs and structured sessions.
• Agriturismo Villa La Rogaia – creative classes and holidays including cookery, wine tasting, tango, salsa, painting and sculpture.
• Ichnusabike Adventures – active holidays specialist in Sardinia, Italy. Offering self-guided and guided cycling and mountain biking tours, hiking and multi-activity trips for every type of traveller.
• The New Earth Retreats – transformational experiences and unique Personal Development programmes in beautiful areas of Australia.
• Racingbreaks.com – packages offering, tickets, accommodation, travel, hospitality and more to all major national and international horse racing events.
• TEFL International Prague – 4-week TEFL courses leading to an internationally recognized Certificate in TESOL, course moderated by TEFL International.
Adventure yoga holidays that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks which team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Booking a skiing holiday as a single person – ski or snowboard holidays are a good choice for solos and there are a number of ways of going about it, look at the pros and cons of different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Isle of Wight. An intro to off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...