• Trekking peaks – we've been sorting out our mountain and walking sections and have now created a new Trekking Peaks category to list the popular treks to high altitude mountains that can be climbed without technical mountaineering skills and equipment – that's the likes of Kilimanjaro, Aconcagua, Chimborazo and Mount Fuji.
• Decorative paint techniques – a recent new category is for decorative painting techniques for use on furniture and interiors, new submissions for residential and multi-day courses and workshops are welcome!
• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• Undiscovered Mountains – customised, bespoke, activity and adventure holidays in the mountains and great outdoors of Europe.
• True Luxury Travel – luxury, tailor-made holidays in Africa, Asia and Australia, aiming to create unforgettable experiences at transparent prices.
• Adventure Alternative – adventure travel from mountain to jungle, desert to arctic, including charity challenges, family holidays, safaris and yoga retreats.
• Cooking Sun – Japanese cooking in Kyoto and Tokyo, including a 5-day intensive teaching all about Japanese cuisine.
• Pettitts – independent travel company specialising in bespoke travel and private tours worldwide.
• Next Japan Travel – tailor-made trips in Tokyo, Kyoto and right across Japan, wide range of tours and activities on customized schedules.
• The Latin America Travel Company – private, bespoke holidays in Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Galapagos and Peru.
• Footloose – independent tour operator/travel agency for tailor-made itineraries: activity, adventure, cultural, honeymoon, wildlife and natural wonders ...
• Pradiz – bespoke trips in Russia, with tours in Moscow, St. Petersburg and other cities, also the former USSR countries of Ukraine and Belarus.
• Cuba Holidays – Cuba specialists for all-inclusive trips, family holidays or romantic honeymoons; including Havana, beach, salsa, scuba, birdwatching, history, heritage, culture and food holidays.
• Holiday Place – tailor-made trips to 30+ holiday destinations worldwide, from a flexible, independent travel company.
• Goats On The Road – Philippines beach holiday destinations including: Nacpan, Panglao Island, Boracay White Beach, El Nido, Sabang and Siargao Island.
• Ski Bonjour – offering high quality, affordable, winter sports chalet experiences across the vast snow-sure French resorts of Tignes and Val D'Isère.
• Scandinavian Kayaking Adventures – fun, all-inclusive, multi-day sea kayaking experiences in Sweden, with trips suitable for all; including groups, stag/hen parties and solo travelers.
• Velo Performance – cycle coaching/training and cycling holidays in the Algarve, Portugal.
• Solo Holidays Abroad – luxury 4* holidays in Europe: escorted adult-only group holidays for singles and solo travellers – skiing, city breaks, beach and activity holidays.
• Heart & Art Andalucia – inclusive art and craft residential courses with professional, experienced artist teachers.
• Surya Surf & Yoga Retreat House – year-round week or weekend yoga and surf retreats for all levels at La Barrosa beach, Cádiz in southern Spain.
Adventure yoga holidays that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks which team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Booking a skiing holiday as a single person – ski or snowboard holidays are a good choice for solos and there are a number of ways of going about it, look at the pros and cons of different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Isle of Wight. An intro to off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...