• Trekking peaks – we've been sorting out our mountain and walking sections and have now created a new Trekking Peaks category to list the popular treks to high altitude mountains that can be climbed without technical mountaineering skills and equipment – that's the likes of Kilimanjaro, Aconcagua, Chimborazo and Mount Fuji.
• Decorative paint techniques – a recent new category is for decorative painting techniques for use on furniture and interiors, new submissions for residential and multi-day courses and workshops are welcome!
• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• Ski Bonjour – offering high quality, affordable, winter sports chalet experiences across the vast snow-sure French resorts of Tignes and Val D'Isère.
• Scandinavian Kayaking Adventures – fun, all-inclusive, multi-day sea kayaking experiences in Sweden, with trips suitable for all; including groups, stag/hen parties and solo travelers.
• Seeds 4 Change (The) – a week-long holistic holiday on the Greek Island of Lesbos offering Mindfulness Meditation and Kundalini Yoga.
• Velo Performance – cycle coaching/training and cycling holidays in the Algarve, Portugal.
• South America Odyssey – bespoke holidays and honeymoons to South & Central America; specialist for trips to Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador and Costa Rica.
• Solo Holidays Abroad – luxury 4* holidays in Europe: escorted adult-only group holidays for singles and solo travellers – skiing, city breaks, beach and activity holidays.
• Sapienza Travel – offering a range of cultural holidays, singing and painting holidays, and visits to opera festivals in Europe.
• Heart & Art Andalucia – inclusive art and craft residential courses with professional, experienced artist teachers.
• Kuoda Travel – Personalized travel and luxury tours in Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, visiting South America's most extraordinary destinations.
• Kaleidoscope Events – unique range of corporate team building events across London and the Home Counties, for small teams to large groups.
• La Vieille Ferme – learn the French language in Normandy – offering a bilingual tutor, self-catering accommodation and free time for other activities, exploring and language practice.
• Surya Surf & Yoga Retreat House – year-round week or weekend yoga and surf retreats for all levels at La Barrosa beach, Cádiz in southern Spain.
• 5 Star Tennis Holidays – exclusive tailor-made tennis holidays at the best European and Worldwide resorts; tennis holidays and breaks for all ages and abilities.
• Walking Holiday Ireland – self-guided and guided walking and hiking holidays in Ireland; also short Irish landscape and wildlife photography courses.
• Art Holidays Romania – Painting courses and holidays in Maramures, Northern Transylvania; courses are run by established British artists and tutors and cater for painters at all levels.
Adventure yoga holidays that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks which team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Booking a skiing holiday as a single person – ski or snowboard holidays are a good choice for solos and there are a number of ways of going about it, look at the pros and cons of different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Isle of Wight. An intro to off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...