• Trekking peaks – we've been sorting out our mountain and walking sections and have now created a new Trekking Peaks category to list the popular treks to high altitude mountains that can be climbed without technical mountaineering skills and equipment – that's the likes of Kilimanjaro, Aconcagua, Chimborazo and Mount Fuji.
• Decorative paint techniques – a recent new category is for decorative painting techniques for use on furniture and interiors, new submissions for residential and multi-day courses and workshops are welcome!
• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• Le Vélo Voyageur – French bike tours and cycling holidays riding the French cycle routes; weekends, short breaks and full weeks.
• Simply Holiday Deals – holiday/travel deals for UK members: holiday packages, family breaks, romantic weekends, beach escapes, sightseeing, ocean cruising, mini-cruises, flights and hotels.
• Tropical Vacations – bespoke luxury holidays in the Indian subcontinent, Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
• Himalayan Footsteps – adventure tours, safaris, trekking and expeditions to India, Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.
• Adventure Lanka Tours – holiday specialist in Sri Lanka; family and beach holidays, honeymoons, wildlife trips and luxury breaks.
• Luxportation – luxury travel, hand-picked holidays collated from over 60 sites; the finest selection of trips at exclusive discounts.
• Iran Luxury Tours – Iran escorted luxury tours; destinations include Shiraz, Isfahan and Yazd.
• Families Worldwide – Worldwide family adventure and activity holidays, group or tailor-made trips.
• Walks Worldwide – trekking and walking holidays worldwide – from small group guided treks to self-guided walking trips.
• Toubkal Trekking Morocco – trekking tours specialist in Marrakech, offering climbing, trekking and activity trips in the High Atlas Mountains and the Moroccan desert.
• Scotland Study Centre (SSC) – courses in academic and business English, English language communication and language with multi-activity courses.
• Crafty Retreats & Workshops – luxury residential textile art courses in rural France, a fully-catered, professionally tutored creative holiday.
• Weaving the World – 10-day weaving tours and courses in Oaxaca, Mexico, with an expert guide; weave with indigenous people.
• Premier Martial Arts Holidays – martial arts training holiday packages or international championships in Spain; award winning beach-side Dojo, kata studios and top-class competition arena.
Adventure yoga holidays and courses that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, climbing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks that team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Options for booking a skiing holiday as a single person – a ski or snowboard holiday is a good choice for the single skier and there are a number of ways of going about it, this article looks at the pros and cons of the different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and the Isle of Wight. An introduction to the off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...