• Trekking peaks – we've been sorting out our mountain and walking sections and have now created a new Trekking Peaks category to list the popular treks to high altitude mountains that can be climbed without technical mountaineering skills and equipment – that's the likes of Kilimanjaro, Aconcagua, Chimborazo and Mount Fuji.
• Decorative paint techniques – a recent new category is for decorative painting techniques for use on furniture and interiors, new submissions for residential and multi-day courses and workshops are welcome!
• Short cruises & mini cruises – an expansion of our cruise section reflecting current changes in cruising style, it lists mini cruise holidays, taster cruises and short cruise breaks of about 3 to 5 days.
• Last minute adventure/activity – lists late availability, special deals and offers, including Travel-Quest exclusives, on activity and adventure holidays and travel.
• Thirsty Swagman – a specialist at festival, pub and party tours worldwide, from round-the-world pub crawls to beer festival and party tours in Europe, Australia and Asia.
• Thund – botanical tours in Iceland, a taste of the very best that Icelandic nature has to offer, including diverse flora and fauna and scenic landscapes.
• Go Britain Tours – guided tours of England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland: sightseeing tours from London and Edinburgh to cultural and historical sights.
• Go Scotland Tours – tours in Scotland; sightseeing tours from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Inverness and selected cruise ship ports.
• Azenart Creative Travel Ltd – painting holidays in Italy, in groups of 6-8 people, destinations include: Venice, Rome, Capri, Pompeii and Amalfi.
• Naturellement Français – tailor-made French courses with multi-activities, learn the language while you enjoy French food and wine, go hiking or horse-riding, canoe in lagoon, meet locals ...
• Original Volunteers – providing structured volunteer placements worldwide in grassroots projects in need of extra help.
• Fire & Rain Soul Spas – retreat breaks in stunning Scottish locations for people who've lost their life partner.
• Forte Travel Polo – Polo holidays on the sunshine isle of Ibiza, Spain, polo and riding retreats, pre-wedding parties, weddings, retreats and lessons.
• Motion Charters – yacht and powerboat charters, boat maintenance and cleaning services in Port Hamble Marine area.
• Eerie Evenings – experience an over-night ghost hunting event at numerous locations across England and Wales.
• Bridge Overseas – themed leisure holidays for the over 50s, including organised duplicate bridge/whist, bowls, walking and golf.
• Ecological Wilderness Adventures – Personally designed and professionally guided Tanzanian safari adventures.
• VenturaVan – Campervan or motorhome rental on Fuerteventura, whether you're traveling as a couple or a family group, campervans and motorhomes are available in a range of sizes.
• The Quilt Retreat – A luxurious barn conversion in East Sussex offering residential quilters workshops and retreats and courses with award winning experts.
• Butford Organics – Cider making courses and tastings in Herefordshire, England. Ideal for enthusiastic amateurs or those with commercial aspirations.
• Aztat Treks – Trekking and walking holidays in the Atlas Mountains, of Morocco; private Atlas trekking, camel-trekking and 4×4 adventure holidays.
Adventure yoga holidays that combine yoga with other activities like walking, surfing, skiing and diving. Creative and cultural yoga breaks which team yoga with cooking, painting, writing, dance, safaris ...
Booking a skiing holiday as a single person – ski or snowboard holidays are a good choice for solos and there are a number of ways of going about it, look at the pros and cons of different approaches ...
Two wheeled tours in Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Dorset and Isle of Wight. An intro to off- and on-road cycle routes, pathways, highways and byways that beckon the cyclist ...